English > Italian
Spanish > Italian
I am a native Italian speaker who has always had an interest in foreign languages and cultures.
I spent 7 years in the UK where I graduated in Language Studies, obtained the IOL Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (English/Spanish, legal option) and the certificate in Community Health Interpreting (English/Italian).
In 2002 I moved to the Netherlands where I currently live. Here I worked for 2 years as an in-house translator and proofreader for one of the leading manufacturers of connectivity products. After that, I worked for a year as a translation coordinator. Since 2007 I work as a full-time freelance translator. I translate different types of texts, mostly marketing-related like press releases, brochures, leaflets, newsletters and websites. I have also translated many user manuals, quick installation guides and software. Moreover, over the last few years I have been translating many marketing texts for well-known smartphones brands.
· Chris Durban's Business Acceleration Masterclass
· Corso approfondito sulla traduzione medica
· Course in Community Health Interpreting. Credit Certificate, 9 credits at level THREE.
· Diploma in Public Service Interpreting, College of North West London
· Medisch-farmaceutisch vertalen (Medical pharmaceutical translation), attended module: pharmacotherapy
· Web writing per traduttori