French > English
Italian > English
I'm a specialist medical editor and translator with over ten years' experience.
Types of text I work with include:
- medical and health-related journal articles
- patient information
- white papers and press kits
- clinical trial reports. protocols and documents
- humanitarian aid and international development projects.
My clients include universities, NGOs, pharmaceutical industry partners and individual researchers. I also revise, edit and translate for translator colleagues.
Qualifications: MA in translation and qualified member of ITI.
Samples of my work are available on request.
- Anatomy, part 2: understanding the skin
- Blood tests made easy: everything you always wanted to know but never dared ask
- Readability: 10 strategies for improving flow in translated or non-English speakers’ texts
- CIEP Plain English for Editors course
- PTC Writing for the Web workshop
- Advanced PerfectIt course with Hilary Cadman
- PharmaGuide Biotechnology for Translators workshop
- Translate in Chantilly and Translate in Cambridge advanced residential training courses
- Regular attendee of ITI conferences and ITI MedNet translation workshops