The METM Chronicles
The chronicles are a series of conference reviews penned by METM attendees. They form a written archive, housed on the Hive, where members can add comments and catch up on any sessions they miss.
How can you contribute?
- Go to the form and pick the talk you want to chronicle from the drop-down list.
- Let the speaker know you’re going to write a review of their talk.
- Ask the speaker’s permission beforehand if you’d like to include any slide content.
- Write an honest, fair review (max. 600 words).
- Post your chronicle to the Hive by Monday, 13 November.
What happens next?
Judith Zerdin, our chief chronicler, will take a look at your review before we publish it. We will, of course, credit you as the author and add your name and a link to your MET profile.
If you have any questions, drop Judith a line. Welcome to the team!