Italian > English
Food and Drink
Freelance translator from French and Italian into English specialising in the fields of Art History, Tourism, Marketing, Food and Drink and Sport. Please contact me for further details or visit my website www.culturetranslation.com
- Translation revision: why, how and how much
- Wine words – translating in the wine world
- Tips and tools from the Hive, cutting out source-language interference, is full post-editing a pipe dream? (MET medley, Nantes 2019)
- Translating art from Spanish
- Relatives: the clause type — and why people still argue about 'which'
- The comma: to pause or to parse?
- Singular ‘they’: honourable usage or a sign of grammatical incompetence?
- The lost art of parsing: how understanding the parts of speech can be a valuable tool for language professionals